The Promotion Sponsor
- M&M Imports, LLC., 740 N. Edgewood Avenue, Wood Dale, IL 60191, U.S.A. (the “Promoter”)
- Quantum Marketing, LLC a company incorporated in Illinois, 16610 W 159th Street, Suite 101, Lockport, IL 60441 (the “Administrator”)
- The Get a Prepaid Visa with the Purchase of qualifying Water Pads at Overboard Marine Supply Promotion (“Promotion”) will commence at 12:01:00am (CST) May 1, 2021 and shall close at 11:59:00pm (CST) on June 30, 2021 (“Promotion Period”), or while supplies last.
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a legal resident, over the age of 13 years old, of the United States of America and Canada. The Promotion is void for anyone who resides outside of the United States of America and Canada.
- Eligible for 12x6 single Water Pad, 18x6 single Water Pad and the 18x6 two-pack Water Pad. Participants must visit www.overboardmarinesupply.com and purchase a 12x6 single Water Pad, 18x6 single Water Pad or 18x6 two-pack Water Pad to be eligible for this consumer offer, and complete redemption process at www.redeemyouroffers.com/overboardmarinesupply/water. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer/incentive.
- This Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, the Administrator, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and agencies, their agents, wholesalers, resellers, retail staff, retailers, or anyone connected with the Promotion and the immediate families of any of the foregoing persons.
- Participants who purchase 12x6 single Water Pad, 18x6 single Water Pad and the 18x6 two-pack Water Pad (a “Promotion Product”) from a www.overboardmarinesupply.com will be eligible to claim a prepaid Visa (“Promotion Reward”):
12x6 single Water Pad
$40.00 Prepaid Visa
18x6 single Water Pad
$50.00 Prepaid Visa
18x6 two-pack Water Pad
$100.00 Prepaid Visa
- Refurbished, repaired, reconditioned, and previously owned promotional products are not eligible. The Promotion may not be used on corporate accounts and is only available for consumer accounts.
- Participants and households/IP addresses/email addresses may claim for a maximum of three (3) Promotion Rewards during the Promotion.
- In order to participate in the Promotion and claim the Promotion Reward, participants must go to www.redeemyouroffers.com/overboardmarinesupply/water or TEXT WATER to 833-831-4440, complete the online claim, and submit a copy of their proof of purchase (the “Claim”) between seven (7) and thirty (30) days after the date of purchase. Text message and data rates may apply.
- The final Claim (for a Promotion Product purchased June 30, 2021) must be made prior to 11:59:00pm EST on July 30, 2021. Any Claims submitted after this time will be deemed invalid.
- Once the claim has been received, you will immediately receive confirmation of receipt by email from firstname.lastname@example.org, and a text message, stating that the claim for the 12x6 single Water Pad, 18x6 single Water Pad and/or the 18x6 two-pack Water Pad has been received successfully. Receipt of confirmation email does not constitute verification of your purchase as successful redemption or as a qualifying purchase. Text message and data rates may apply.
- Within 72 hours after a claim has been received, the Administrator will review the submission and Participants will receive a Status Update Email from email@example.com.
- If the claim is approved, Participants are required to confirm their email address and click on the ‘Verify Information’ button in the Status Update Email within thirty (30) days of the email being sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to verify the email address by clicking on the ‘Verify Information’ button within 30 days, will deem said claim as invalid.
- After Participants have confirmed their email address and clicked on the ‘Verify Information’ button, within seven (7) business days, the Administrator will process and email the Promotion Reward, which will be coming from email@example.com.
- If an incomplete Claim form or an unaccepted proof of purchase is received, a notification email will be sent to the Participant from firstname.lastname@example.org with the opportunity for the Claim to be resubmitted with the required items within seven (7) days of the email being sent. If no reply is received within seven (7) days, then the Claim for the Promotion Reward will be refused.
- Offer good in the United States of America and Canada only. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, Participants must be a resident of the United States of America or Canada and 13 years of age or older.
- In the event a Promotion Product is returned or replaced for any reason during the Claim period and a qualifying Promotion Reward has not yet been shipped, the original Claim will be voided and you will need to re-submit your Claim accordingly against your replacement order.
- In the event a Promotion Product is returned or replaced after the Promotion Reward has been shipped, Overboard Marine Supply, in its sole discretion, will determine whether the customer is eligible to return their product. Any such return would be outside of the Overboard Marine Supply return policy and will have no impact on the Promotion Reward.
- The decisions of the Promoter in respect of any and all aspects of the Promotion will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this Promotion without notice. Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Promotion Reward with an item of equal or greater as quantities are limited.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- By submitting documentation pursuant to this Promotion, you agree and covenant on behalf of your family, heirs, personal representatives, executors, assigns and insurers to release, acquit, hold harmless, waive and forever discharge Promoter, Administrator, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, members, managers, employees, contractors and agents (collectively, “Releasees”), from any and all claims, demands, damages, debts, costs, fees, obligations, loss, expenses, compensation, actions or causes of action whatsoever, of every nature, character and description, whether known, unknown, discovered, undiscovered, suspected or unsuspected (collectively, “Consumer Claims”), including but not limited to Consumer Claims arising on account of or in any way growing out of the participant’s participation in the Promotion, delivery, use, or misuse of the Promotion Product, or Promotion Reward, or any Releasee’s negligence.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE RELEASEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGES”) UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF THE PROMOTION, EVEN IF FORE SEEABLE AND EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO THE OFFER IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF A RELEASEE’S NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purpose of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by you when entering the Promotion will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- These Terms and Conditions and the Promotion are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of Participant and the Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Illinois, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois. Quantum Marketing, LLC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.