How do I submit my redemption form?
To redeem your $40, $50 or $100 Virtual Prepaid Visa with purchase of either a 12 X 6 Single Water Pad, 18 X 6 Single Water Pad or an 18 X 6 Two-pack Water Pads from Overboard Marine Supply, please follow these steps:
- Go to www.redeemyouroffers.com/overboardmarine/water and complete the redemption form no sooner than 7 days after the date of your purchase and no later than 30 days after the date of your purchase. All fields are required and you will need to submit a photo of your receipt. You will immediately receive a confirmation email to let you know that your submission has been received.
- Within 72 hours your submission will be reviewed and you will receive a status update email. If approved, you are required to confirm your email address and click on the ‘Verify Information’ button in the status update email. You will have 30 days to click on the ‘Verify Information’ link. After 30 days, your claim will be null and void.
- Within five business days of verifying your email address/clicking on the ‘Verify Information’ button, your Prepaid Visa Award will be processed and emailed to you. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also submit a redemption form by texting WATER to 833-831-4440, complete
the online claim, and submit a copy of their proof of purchase (the “Claim”) between seven and 30 days after the date of purchase. Text message and data rates may apply.
What are the promotion dates?
To be eligible for the Virtual Prepaid Visa Award, the qualifying items must be purchased between May 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021.
- Redemption forms must be submitted no sooner than seven days after the date of purchase and no later than 30 days after the date of purchase.
- The last day to submit a redemption request is July 30, 2021 (for a purchase made on June 30, 2021) at 11:59 PM.
Is there a purchase limit?
Participants and households/IP addresses/email addresses may claim for a maximum of three Promotion Rewards during the Promotion.
How do I upload a photo?
This promotion requires that you upload a photo of your receipt as proof of purchase. Make sure the photo of your receipt is clear and legible and includes the retailer, purchase date, and the qualifying item purchased You may upload multiple photos at one time, if necessary. To upload a photo:
Mobile Device: Click the “Choose Image” button. Click “Take Photo or Video. Take a picture of your receipt including the retailer, purchase date, and device. You do not need to include the rebate. Once taken, choose “Use Photo”. Alternatively, you can choose an existing photo of your receipt.
Desktop/Laptop Computer: Take a picture from your phone and send it to your email. Save the image to your desktop and choose the theme “Choose Image” button below to select the image from your desktop.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The file type must be a JPG, JPEG, PNG or GIF file
What happens if my submission is denied?
If an incomplete Claim form or an unaccepted proof of purchase is received, a notification email will be sent to you from email@example.com with the opportunity for you to re-submit the required items within seven days of the email being sent. If no reply is received within seven days, then the Claim for the Promotion Reward will be refused.